Administrator of personal data The administrator of your personal data is Artur Dziedzic operating under the Vidart brand with its registered office in Warsaw (03-287), Skarbka z Gór 144 B/3, VAT No. 118-000-20-81, hereinafter referred to as VIDART
As the Data Administrator we have not appointed an inspector of personal data protection. In all matters regarding the processing of your personal data and the use of processing rights, please contact the correspondence address: 61-619 Poznań, Karpia 17 m 168 or e-mail address: email@example.com
What data we collect:
1. Data provided directly by you:
a) when you are or you can be our contractor: company name, company address, tax identification number, company registration number, first and last name, position/function, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers,
b) when you provide us with data that we use only on the basis of your consent in the scope of this consent for sending VIDART newsletters: given name and email address.
Providing these data is voluntary, but necessary for the possibility of using the newsletter – without your consent or order we do not send newsletters.
c) when you communicate directly with us and provide us with your data contained in letters sent to us, e-mails, on business cards – the data contained therein.
2. Data from publicly available sources, such as, for example, Central Register and Business Activity Information, data of company authorities’ members disclosed in the National Court Register.
3. Data of employees or co-workers provided by our business partners in direct communication with VIDART or disclosed on publicly available websites of companies, in particular names, occupations, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
The purposes of processing personal data
We process your personal data only if it is in accordance with the law.
We process the data you provide in order to:
1) conclusion and implementation of contracts and in order to take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract,
2) delivering our publications,
3) transfer of data to interested entities from the printing industry or potential clients of the industry,
4) conducting promotional and marketing activities,
5) sending commercial information by e-mail – in the case of an impression of consent,
6) responding to your letters and requests.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The basis for processing your data is:
1) legally legitimate interest, which is the conclusion of the contract and the necessity of its execution, including payment execution, as well as handling complaints, possibly taking action at the request of the person whose data is concerned before the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b PDPO – Personal Data Protection Office act) as well as determining whether to pursue or defend claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the PDPO act)
2) Legally legitimate interest, which is publishing information about the industry and its people by VIDART, as well as dissemination of our industry publications (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the PDPO),
3) the need to fulfill legal obligations binding on VIDART in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract, such as the collection of accounting and tax documentation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the PDPO),
4) your consent regarding the sending of commercial information (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and the PDPO);
The period of data storage
The period of personal data processing depends on the purpose and legal basis of data processing and expires:
1) within the scope of data contained in the accounting and bookkeeping documentation (in particular invoices) such as name, address, VAT No. – for five years from the end of the tax year, in which the tax payment deadline expires in connection with the concluded contract (invoice issued to you) ) – no longer than for 6 years, and in the event of a change in regulations, in accordance with these provisions;
2) within the scope of data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, such as name, address, VAT No. or Personal ID – for the period necessary to fulfill the contract and the expiry of the limitation period for claims under this contract, but not for more than one year after expiry of the limitation period for claims – ie a maximum of 4 years, and for claims not related to business operations, a maximum of 11 years from the moment of the contract’s completion,
3) within the scope of data provided voluntarily for marketing
purposes, and sending commercial information or using the newsletter,
such as name, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers – until you grant
your consents and the expiry of the period of limitation of claims
arising from the use of VIDART with these consents, however, not longer
than one year after the expiration of the limitation period for these
claims – ie a maximum of 4 years, and for claims not related to business
operations, a maximum of 11 years from the cancellation of the
4) in the scope of data used by us to deliver our publications and data included in our catalogs and guides until you express your opposition and the expiry of the limitation period for claims in this respect – ie a maximum of 4 years, and for claims not related to business activity 11 years after filing the objection
Recipients of data
Personal data may be provided to the following entities:
1) to our contractors such as: IT service providers, entities providing accounting services, entities providing printing services, entities providing postal and courier services,
2) recipients of our industry publications, including catalogs or other informers (in the field of work data in or cooperation with companies from the printing industry),
3) companies with whom we cooperate in order for VIDART to send commercial or marketing information, in the case of expressing separate consents in this respect,
4) to debt collection companies or law firms to which we order the conduct of proceedings,
5) entities or bodies authorized under the law.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
1.In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) require access to personal data, rectification, supplementing incomplete data, deleting data or limiting processing,
b) object to further processing of personal data if your data is processed for direct marketing purposes,
c) transfer of personal data if possible,
d) in the event of doubts as to the correctness of the processing of personal data, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
2. If your data is processed on the basis of the granted consent, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing, which was made on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal. The consent is independent of the time in which the Customer uses the services, it is valid until it is canceled.
3. To the extent that your data is processed for the purpose of entering into and performing the contract (except for the e-mail address and telephone number) – providing the data is voluntary, but necessary for its conclusion and execution. The lack of this information makes it impossible to conclude a contract. The use of such data as an email address or telephone number is also voluntary and justified by the smooth implementation of the contract. Their lack will significantly increase the time and raise the costs of the contract, due to the need to communicate in writing via mail. Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
Personal data protection
VIDART as the administrator of your personal data ensures that we make every effort to ensure their protection and to this end we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures. The transfer of data to other data recipients takes place on the basis of a contract for entrusting data processing.